วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Magnae again


today i'm really tired because of the works. So many~~~~~
When I think I should update something because it's weekend. It should be time of me. But I still did work at home and because I don't know what to write but when I found SMtowns behide the scene. I nearly scream because of "kyuseo?" or "Seokyu?" whatever it's Kyuhyun and Seohyun.
My fav kagnae and the pure weird girl.

I really love Those two people from Seoul MV. Because of their acting.
and I think those two people really look alike each other.

Being magnae. Talent. Good at sing. Smart. and Weird.
When Seohyun together with ..... I think they are cute. yonghwa is great man too.
But I prefer the spoiled magnae Kyuhyun than The leader Yonghwa.
(sorry yonghwa ah.I like you but I like Kyuhyun longer haha..)

and this vedio clip








They practice together. and had their brother and sister giggle around.
and Seohyun ask kyuhyun to take a pic. (My csi time come back this night)

Siwon take a pic for Seohyun and Kyuhyun and the cam' bag is pink!
It's Seohyun's. hehehe. and Seohyun ask Heenim to take a pic together too.
then the cam is hers for sure.

And Kyuhyun ask her for take the pic too. with something like telephone! --!
Kyuhyun ah you should buy the cam too.Or you already have one? When you went to japan you took the cam with you but when you go with your frainds like this you didn't took it with you. And used the telephone to took a pic aish.

But still cute I like you to together like this.
only one thing I don't like is...... I heard Kyuhyun called Seohyun with her real name. "Joo Hyun" but in the vedio clip I heard Kyuhyun called Seohyun as Seohyun ahhhh. Even it's still in the close way but I need to hear Joohyun T_T

Anyway. I think i'm happy more than disappoint.

and I love this pic...
I always saw Seohyun laugh nowadays.
laugh when CNblue and yonghwa around her.
But I like when she lauge with kyuhyun the most ^^
Because
He is My fav magnae



I love the last one

the 2nd pic

feel free to look at each other eyes.

^^

Credit : Seokyu Tumblr.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น