วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

because of her

Today hyunjoong already took a new step as an actor
"Beak seung jo" Should be the big hit character again

In my heart
I really hate it even it's a good thing for Hyunjoong. Because he can't be just the leader of SS501 from now on. This is kim hyun joong who sign the contract himself and go by himself not as the leader of SS501 like before. Playful kiss is the big step he go under his name.

He will goes so far. Even I don't like it. I still like him. T_T

I like when hyunjoong answer the question while he want SS501 to have concert in Africa more than this drama. Really!!!!
because I want to see him on stage more than TV.

Because of Playful kiss I went back to see his way from WGM.
The first studio taping Hyunjoong didn't want to walk from back stage and Hwangbo pull him to walk. and Hwangbo again who support and make the good image for Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong is the good boy but Who know? He always mute. It is Hwangbo who comfort him so he can show his awesome side on the variety.

He fight head to hell with the girl.
laugh at the girl.
Love money.
that is the bad boy concept .... Devil

But hwangbo can make hyunjoong show the other side
playful ans smile like a kid
witty with interview
and did charity!!!!


It's 60 % from Hwangbo to create this Kim Hyunjoong.
And today I saw the comment
"Hwangbo who was stand behide this success kim hyun joong"
I think

Uhmmm. I agree. Hyunjoong is the great. How can the people have that perfect face like that. but Hwangbo is the one who put the good image to Hyunjoong too.

You go so high now Hyunjoong ah. Congrats. But I miss the kid Kim hyun joong on WGM.
Is you miss your Nuna?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น