วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

kpop in my mind

Kpop

What/Who got you into kpop?
Shinhwa

Favourite boy group?
SS501

Favourite girl group?
Kara (sure DSP.)

Favourite idol group overall?
SS501

Other groups you love?
Hehehe. Super junior

Rank your favourites from each of your stated groups above?
Shinhwa - can't rank I love them all.
SS501 - Youngsaengie
Super junior - Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun

Favourite pairings from each of your stated groups?
Leader and Lead Vocal couple
Rissung aka Eric and Hyusung
Hyunsaeng aka Hyunjoong youngsaeng

SHINee - none

Super Junior - Eunhae (can I add Siwon in?)

SNSD - None

f(x) - Still none

Favourite idol group pairings?
SeoKyu - Seohyun/Kyuhyun
SS501+ Kara aka DSP.family

Favourite solo female singer?
Lyn

Favourite solo male singer?
yoon do hyun

Favourite idol overall?
now I addict SS501.

Favourite songs right now?
K.R.Y. - Distant Memory of You

Favourite fanclub?
Shinhwa changjo.They are my family.


Favourite entertainment company?
DSP.

Loved a group you’re not into anymore?
Beast

First kpop song ever?
Once in a life time - Shinhwa

First kpop music video ever?
Can't remember T_T
But first ad make me know Kpop is Shinhwa - coca cola

First kpop love (group/solo)?
Group -Shinhwa

First variety show (and with who)?
X-Man - Eric of Shinhwa

Group you could never get into no matter how much you tried.
2ne1 their song are good but not my style.
I already have Lyn Yoon do hyun and K.R.Y. on my answer.

Any dance you can do (from a MV etc) or want to learn?
Gee.Dog leg dance is too easy haha.


Hottest male in the industry to you?
Oh. I can't choose just one. Tooooo many. But.....
Uhm..Hyunjoongie is hottest...right?

Prettiest female in the industry to you?
taeyeon - SNSD because Youngsaeng really fall for her.

A song you must/always/usually listen to EVERY day?
Miror

Your favourite music video?
DeJa Vu. I like their perf.too.

Which group can you see yourself being dedicated to for the rest of your time into kpop?
now it's SUJU? Because shinhwa and ss501 don't have activity now.
and what ever I dowaload varity I always see them and have fun to see them too.
Then I start follow them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น