วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

The Distant Memory of You

I found the fav. song again.....
Hehe this time is "The Distant Memory of You"
sing by Super junior K.R.Y.



trans.The Distant Memory of You

At that time.I really didn’t know
How precious of love was to me
I casually gave you up
You shed the tears and pleaded
While I coldly turned and walked away
I wasn’t even infatuated
At that time. I believed that parting.
Would make you disappear from my memories

But after so long
I’m alone crying over you
Bearing the same pain that you falt at that time

Forgive me
Me. Who didn’t know your love
Now I’m regretting my arrogance

When I reminisce about the memories of that time
You were always smiling
To hide your heart. Which is full of pain

I left you because of hatred
You just looked at me without saying a single word

With tears in your eyes. You were sobbing
Even if it were like that. I felt without caring

But after so long
I’m alone crying over you
Bearing the same pain that you falt at that time


Forgive me
Me. Who didn’t know your love
Now I’m regretting my arrogance……


Credit trans : SJsub.

Because....of someone is appear in my life.
Someone that I hatred for what he did to me and feel sorry for what I did to him .
And I think I can't fix anything better.
When I listen to this song I feel really sorry for us.
We have no choice and we all have no courageous.


And the important thing is KYUHYUN sing it perfectly
(Don't blame me.Out of the makne. I like him the most ^^)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น