วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

find rock version by heo young saeng

Because of I fix my blog then I decided to add the new song in.
After start a long search I found this!!!!!


Heo young saeng - find rock version (SS501 Persona encore)
I really love "find" because of this song. I started to love SSboys.
and started support them....
and started to like the lead vocal young saeng more than the leader hyunjoong
I always think Youngsaeng is very shy.
But it's wrong
this boy was slept in the same room with hyunjoong in japan
this boy always hang out with hyunjoong
this boy already had a scandal about love triangle
And this boy was the one who went to HK with Hyunjoong!
How can the shy prince close with hyunjoong
then I think he not shy he just didn't talk
then it doesn't mean he shy
He just pretent to shy
and I found "find" rock version
from shy prince
I think
ahhhhhh. See! he not a shy prince
youngsaeng ahhhh
I like this look on you more than your cute

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น