วันอังคารที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

my thought for myung wol



Tired from the news~~~~~~~~~~

I started acknowledge Kpop because on Shinhwa.
I knew them from 2006. now 2011 nearly 6 years.
Not much if compare with the real changjo who witness their hard time.
But I can tell I'm their fan too

Once a fan always a fan...
They said

then I think I still a fan
I knew hyunjoong because of Andy and hwangbo from WGM.
I love youngsaeng because of Leader and lead vocal line.
I knew Hyukjae Kyuhyun Donghae because of I knew shinhwa was from SM too.
Then I still support Shinhwa in every ways I can.

With the news of Han ye seul didn't show up at the drama set made me stress out.
Because the drama was so much fun.
Eric oppa return with best skill of acting
and the female lead is Han ye seul.
She is the A list actress.
I wish a great started for Eric.

When I read an article about conflict of this drama I'm so sorry for Eric.
When I saw the news Han ye seul refuse to shoot.i think I know where the problum started.

As a literature teacher I Think it's not because of the worrier beak dong soo or the other story made this drama got low rating and also not because of the lack acting of the actors. It's the plot of this drama. With Korea Culture and personal style. They basicly don't like North Korea but the drama started with the girl from north korea who get a hallyu star's heart. A hallyu mean the super star who invite the nation to knew korea. They are the simbol of korea.that meaning they fall for/lose for the nation enemy.If It's was me I will not interest what kind of this too. I mean the actor of my country falling for the girl from real enemy in my country history. I just let they love and ignore them.Like korea ignore myung wol.

If you asked why the other story like this can serviver. This because those story happen before the marine crisis and other border crisis.Cian and able also can't serviver well too because they had someting in their heart with their enemy. the other thing is the plot need to show how human can love freely no matter what. I thought they nearly to go to that point. I viewer started to love the caracter and feel sorry to their love. If the actor and the actress goes by the plot. With their skill, in the end they will get the prises from the viewer for sure. Everyone has love and they will feel sorry for the people to ache from love. Shiri also follow this plot too.

With Eric and Han ye seul acting skill. I think they can do it. Not grain rateing but to show how good acting they have. Unfortunatunaly Hun ye seul give up too fast. I can understand her about a tight schedule she need to rest but this drama name "Spy Myung wol" She is the most important.

Now i think of Lee Hyori from Family outing who lack sleep when filming outdoor.
Park shin hye from you are falling for me.who come back from hospital after car accident for shooting.
Kim hyun joong who faint 4 time while filming Boys over the flower.


Is Shin min ah... or Yoon eun hye... or Lee da hae...will be like this.
I never heard something like this before.

As a viewer this drama is good for the foreign view because they full of korean drama style and it's fun.
As a literature and culture teacher. The war problem is big and effect rating.
As the human the actors and actresses much be tired from hard work
As Eric oppa's fan......What the hell with you.....Han ye seul!!!!!!!!!


Edit : I just watch EP.11 uhmmmm. I dialog for actors who talk with Ye seul is a bit too much. I feel like they blame on ye seul a bit too much. Maybe this is the reason ye seul left? But you shouldn't left easily. It's Duty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น