วันพุธที่ 24 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

falling for him after 6 years


People said the first love is someone you can't diny even you tried. The first love will follow you until you die.
it's must be true. I fall hard for Eric of Shinhwa 6 years ago because of "phenix" the korea guy but american look who dance for his girl in front of the car. I eyes on him again in Coca-Cola CF he was on with all Shinhwa guys. After that Shinhwa is my First love.


6 years later.After I run around. I found my first love again. He still attract me as ever. I watch all his drama and movie even his short drama. I know he good at acting and very good at action drama. Maybe because he can dance well so he can balance his body and know where the camera should be.

In shinhwa he is the leader who still don't have his solo album.(it's 13 years now oppa. Plz do something with your solo album. ^^)But I can say as the actor he not just had a best face and be a star. He can do better than every thing. If you don't believe? Go google Banjun drama of eric. The many who less cried or show much emotion on Shinhwa stage can cried his heart out when it come to drama.
Oppa comeback again with myung wol. I think Que sera sera and spy myung wol is in the same level. But in Que sera sera he didn't do funny thing but in spy myung wol he did alot. When it come to melo-drama he still can show his emotion eyes too.

Even it isn't great comeback for him but I can tell he is the good actor one.

I wrote all of this because I saw someone give a cute comment on him said.

"Mr. Mun I dont want to be your fan please stop looking so good and being so charismatic!!"
Cute...... I happy when I saw this.

That made me remember the first time I saw him and his acting.

Yeah..... He isn't the greatest but he is the great one.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น