วันจันทร์ที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Oppa fighting

It's really crazy...............

it's not good when you said something with emotion.
You will loss control your mind but I want to do it now.........

It's because of Spy myung wol incident.
Eric mun of Shinhwa come back with this Drama after 3 years and more than that as an acter.

With Han ye seul. The girl who play as a support actress with Jun Jin (and also have a gossip)once

At first I really happy..... She is the great actress Han Ye Seul.
She is the one who play with JunJin as a girl who have one side love with Junjin.
The girl Junjin stole the kiss on set.

For Eric this is the beautiful start. We wish for his great come back.

......I asked too much????????........

When I heard the news Ye seul reject to film the drama.
I don't think it will come out like this.
When I heard she went to L.A.
I started to bleam her for being trouble.

From the first I think it's graet if Eric oppa date her.
But now I happy if it won't happen.

As a leader Eric oppa is the great he never once leaved his member behide.
As the singer he not that great but he can keep your eyes on him, follow his move on the stage.
As an acter he is the great choice with an acting skill the actor should have.

oppa who less cry on his stage and shinhwa concert
can easily cried on set of the drama.
I saw he cried a big tear 4 from 5 dramas of him
and didn't count on Banjun dramas.

For spy myung wol. He wasn't happy with the hard and long shooting.
But he still go to work.Because he already sign the contract.
The other way The lead actress who fight with the PD. stop shooting and disappear.

She should finish it and show her professional skill of "A" list actress.

Poor my oppa.
How can I help you. please told me.










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น