วันศุกร์ที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

spy myung wol


Spy Myung wol........
I addict this series nowaday.
I'm really go down deeeeeep.


Han Ye Seul so cute as always. I didn't watch will it snow in chismas but couple of fantasy is great.
Eric oppa so great too. Beautiful comeback even it's just my thought.
I can't remember how great when Eric did crying scene. He good with acting.

Shinhwa is the first boyband I knew.
He still the leader of Shinhwa. the leader who told the member to be together and leaved SM town.The leader who even give down his income rate so he can appeared with his member on varity show. He is the special one.

He not so good at acting that much but if you keep your eyes on this group. You will knew Eric is hardly cry. 6 years untill now I saw him cried 2nd time. But when he acting he can cry a big drop of tear.

In Myung wol again. He play as a big star who always yell at Ye seul but also take care ye seul too. He love Ye seul even he don't know who Ys seul is for real and control himself not to love her.So sweet. Ye seul look close to him too. that cute seeing the star i like acting together.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น