วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Kind


You think you match with white?
No.......... the only color that match you is "BLUE".


You think you look like a girl.
NO......................... you're really manly.


You thik you're really Cool.
No..................... You're really Kind.


You think your eyes are best.
No................... your smile are best.

you always said you are and angle....
If you are and angle how can I see you....

Thanks for your hard work. Best 2009 Leader.

PS. I'm not your elfs. ^^ I'm shinhwachangjo I still support just them for long time.
But I really love your personality and the way you take care your brothers. And I'm a bit worry That you might stress and not happy as must as you should.

Then...... Tomorrow I'll buy Suju CD.^^
Then be happy all the time ok?^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น