วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

for who ?

now I really like SUJU because I have a change to go to their concert. Now I really like Hyukjae and his personality very much. And I read many fic about them. the fic that my fav girl group is a main actress.
Hyukjae and Gyuri
Kyuhyun and gyuri
Leeteuk and jiyoung
Bigbang and hara
and many..............................

But after I saw this



I'm back to DSP family in a minute. they really close and have fun together.
Enjoy many time.

I feel like

Gyuri for Youngsaeng (In case he can forget his tae....hehehe. )

Hara for hyunjoong. Now. Who else can be a crazy couple like this. (Buin you can't count her she already be his girl(Wife) once.)

Kyujung and seungyeoun they are kind.And cute. (I don't like this couple much.) I always think kyujung for nicole.

Jungmin and Nicole sure they are dummy couple. The way they play with their member. but as I told in my mind Nicole for kyujung.^^

and sure magnae couple. Hyungjoon and jinx. ^^

Maybe in my mind this time KARA for SS.............

Yeah...... Boys you can take your sister for your job now. Your little girls are really popular this year hyunjoong ahhh.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น