วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

letter to friend

How are you. I busy with my life now. Because of a new work.But I still finish all thing I can before go to Super Show. Hahaha. It full all area you should happy for them. In Thailand they have many fan. Kay I can’t see them all of 13 with my 2 eyes. I just see my fav. Sorry I can’t tell you how about them all.
A pic? I tried heard to take their pic kay but as you know. They playful like a kid and some monkeys (Some fans in Thailand call them this way because they cute witty and fast!!!) Then I don’t have the perfect pic. I’ll show you. And the other reason is the staffs keep walking around and when they see fans have a camera they kick them out of the concert. It scares to miss this concert then I decide to hide my cam. I have no good pics to show you.
And the concert. Sure the 2nd day really perfect. I can’t see all of them they play around (except Kyuhyun.)Now. I’ll tell you the special moment.
About except Kyu that I said. It in the 1st day. After opening.They walk to greet their fans (a middle of cat walk.) Siwon go to the left of the stage and Kyu hyun in the center siwon see the banner (Or cheer towel something like that.) He put it up on stage, read and smiles before hand it back to the fans. It say “Star Craft KYUHYUN” He call out kyuhyun and point to the fans and the banner. Kyuhyun smile wide switch the position with Siwon and after that kyuhyun stand in front his fan a whole concert. It feel lovely right? but I really sad because of this I face his back a whole concert too. Gee perf. (Sure.he comeback to his fans again) he put up the call phone of his fan and Self-cam before hand it back to the fan with wide smile. Kay all of the hall envy her.You should imagine a scream around her.(Me too). My friend (Shinhwa Changjo) said “this boy is so sweet with his fans” I told back “Dude, It’s because of StarCraft banner.”I send you a pic too. This girl shares it.
Oh Kyuhyun get jealous by sungmin. minie trow something to kyuhyun hard.And maknae trow back in a minute.End with Minnie running to kick kyuhyun butt.
Hyukjae. He keep running around tried hard to go to the upstairs (I’m in down stair.Why!!!!! boy.I want to see you~~~.) But he comeback to play a water gun in my area. I want to see him dance do cute act something like that but get wet by him.(Fine.It’s hyukjae. I’m ok.) and the 2nd too. He running around with his gun and comeback again.(Maybe he is in ravage mode He can’t go to upstairs the fans pull himdown.) and sure hug and tease Donghae. Water gun war with donghae too. The special thing I like the most in this concert is BEG Abracadabra dance by hyukjae 3 time. In the first day He do it by himself but when he dance the fans scream lounder. He got surprise that we know this song. then he do it again and again. At last he do it with Shindong and Eeteuk.
Teukie I heard from webboard he get a cold before concert. (Heenim too.) He look tired when the 1st round start. But after introduce their team he look fine and smile a lot. In the 2nd Before encore He shout out “A milky skin Kim Ki Bum.I love you Kim ki Bum” And “A milky skin Kang In. I love you Kang In ” (I can’t remember what name he used because when he start to shout the fans also shout with him ) Teukie seem happy kay after he hear that. And get a glare from Heenim.But look like he don’t care and walk away (Maybe he scare inside^^). And He cry in Shining star 2nd round.
Siwon He has many fan in Thailand. He talk to us with English. And when we reply back to Siwon some of the boys glare to him(It’s donghae and hyukjae ).In Gee perf. 1st roung shindong rip his t-shirt out in a middle of catwalk(Thank Shindong).All of us can see a half-nake Siwon running slowly to the back stage get his spare shirt.He do a sexy pose before he take a shirt on. In this concert I think maybe Siwon get a wrong medicine before go to the stage. He really playful running around and do many pose all area.
Hankyung.He not my fav but he really kind. He come to my area and shake hand to many fans (Not me I think I should let the real Elf have the special time with him. I like them but many girls around me love them. It’s a precious for Elf. than me.and the 2nd reason I’m too old I can’t fight the girls. Hehehe.) Anyway Hankyung really kind.

Really long post….. I think you should bored sis. Watch the fancam. I think It has to much. Many girl took a pic and vid with a handphone.

Hope you ignore my poor English.
OK. I’ll go to bed now.
Take care
Kate.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. hello , may i copy your story on my blog?, but of course i will put your name and your blog address after it.my blog is http://siwonlover.blogspot.com

    ตอบลบ