วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

my new

I just watch Idol army 1 season that suju as MC. The last EP.

In Kara EP. teukie dance for seungyeoun and end up heart broken. Jiyoung chose sungmin end up sungmin chose nicole instead. And the was together after that.

They play the game that the couple need to beat out the candle.

When jiyoung cheer up teukie that very cute. (and I think teukie really like it. ^^)

and in miracle again they need to chose couple

and teukie chose jiyoung.but this time my maknae leave him alone

but when they did the mission jing want to eat the expensive ice-cream

shindong break her but teukie allow her. He paid for everyone too.

But he didn't had one for himself.


In the car he asked jiyoung was the ice-cream delicious?

jiyoung said yes. and the other started giggle.

and Teukie said I want to eat too.But he said to the window. ^^

Teukie ah your trick didn't work she just 16.

She can't understand you and it on air you know?.hehehe









Even her ideal type is Daesung

I'll support you If you like her Teukie.

But It's 11 years different teukie ah.

and season 4 kara as MC

Boom called teukie.

and I found this gif from karaholic.hahaha.


credit to karaholic.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น