วันศุกร์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

"remor"

I woke up and found the news about Hyukjae and IU



[sigh] finally

I wrote about  IU and Hyukjae in my blog 2 years ago with my photoshop of them
and this day I woke up and found the real photo of them
I scream once because sadness

I don't like this girl even she have a great talent
Hyukjae and Taeyong didn't have anything resemble that much
uhmmm maybe dance? or kind heart?
maybe they have 2 thing resemble each other but....
If you just say you like Hyukjae from the first
I won't unsatisfied like this

a week ago I saw his twitter and found the mysterious words
said T-O-U-S-LES 
and he tweet one words everyday 
when the 3rd words come out  I think Ohhh. Could be.
a week after we saw the pic of them with hyukjae shirtless 
Huhuhuhu...

I look after him everyday in last 4 years 
I really think This is real T_T

they might have a relationship or had a relationship for sure

hyukjae a I might be selfish but it can't be another girl?
T___________T


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น