วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

My little boy


I just watch Super junior radio star the 2nd episode 
But I have thing in my mind that I want to drain away

I must look for my faverite maknae so much 
until I feel like he really great and funny in variety show.
I know kyuhyun didn't as good as Leeteuk and Hyukjae
but I think he great in his way 
he don't have to talk all the time but he just play with his timing 
Lee seunggi can have his way to be a variety star and I think Kyuhyun can do it too.
Seunggi can sing very well also kyuhyun too.

I unsatisfied with his leader words that said the maknae used the variety as his way to go higher.
something like that 
Maybe his leader just love his career path so much 
maybe he want kyuhyun to be a great singer 
But 
Can't kyuhyun be a muti-talent.
CAn't he good at many thing 
like the leader said 
He sing well 
He act well 
what the problem If he did well as the MC.      


I happy every time when kyuhyun tried hard to be funny.
and fool around 
he has a maknae image
even he did wrong people won't mad at him (or just in annoy)  

He look happy with his seat and I happy that seat is for him.

Even I love Hyukjae more than him 
I really think this radio star seat is for kyuhyun more.
Hyukjae need the large stage than this 
The stage with  game and guest  something like strong heart
X-man running man family outing 
something like that 
he will control the guest and make a good atmosphere 
talk show is match kyuhyun more

Uhmmm. I knew teukie is great and the PD will love him more 
 but I love hyukjae's style more 
and I support kyuhyun with all his position 
He is a little boy who interesting and exciting all thing around 
and I love to cheer this little boy ^^ 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น