วันจันทร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

trans from Sm town in BKK





 EH : if you want to speak Thai language. You need to speak like me. The accent in Thai is very important . DH : (smile and look at Hyuk)
EH : do you miss me~~~~~?. Fan scream because his accent is right and on the cute way.
 KI : Let do it again.
DH : Do you miss me? (I) miss you so much. I love you.
EH? : Good.
RW: Hi fan. Hello I’m RW. I love you.
Ki : I miss you so much. Today is raining day but I want you to have fun until the end. Thank you.
KH : Hello. Miss you very much. Can get the delicious of seaweeds!!!!! (words from his commercial in Thailand) love you my baby girl (my foolish girl). Thank you.
EH! : Good
YS : hello… My name is yesung (Silent) Thank you.
HR : Do you miss me? I miss everyone a lot~~~ I miss my angel.
 DH Ohhh. Henry was once in Thailand for his drama activity. Right?
EH : Ohhh. That why…
HR: Didn’t Speak Thai so long. …….(Can’t hear) Uhmmm. I will use this time Thank you all the fans. If we don’t have you so don’t have us today. Please don’t forget to support us. Thank you.
 SJ : (scream) Henry really great.
HR : thank you.
SJ : JM practice Thai a lot too. Show us please.
 JM : Hello . I’m JM .
 KI ? : Have some more words?
 JM : I love you. (and in Chinese) Thailand.
KI : Next the person who can speak Thai language really well
 SJ : EH. Please say something new!!.
EH : (Chuuu) Hello. Do you understand. I’m EH. Really pretty (in slang way). Really pretty. Really pretty SJ : Why you say it repeat again and again.
DH??? : Quickly! Quickly!
EH : (Chuuu) Love very much (in a cute slang way again) Love very much. Do you understand.
EH : (In Korea) SJ’s leader LT went to army. So I’m now leader. Fan scream.
SD : Heyyyy.
KI : everyone want EH to be our leader?
 Fan scream “Nooooooo”
 SJ : laugh. they don’t want so EH what do you do next.
EH : call me tonight.
Fan scream. (“Hey see!!.. I’m really popular” point at the fans and cream to the sky “I’m EH!!”
KI : Our member already greet the fan so we prepare something for them right ?
EH : Yes! JM will introduce the next song.
JM : the next song is “perfection”
SJ : Perfection!!!
KH Repeat the translator : the next song!!! (What wrong with him ^^)


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น