วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

^ Sexy free and single ^


Whaoooo. They are back. The golden boy of SME.
Even they didn't get support much but they still have a power.
This song is good. Tradition SuJu's song. More of sound Effect together with their great voice.
Uhmmmmm. I love it more than Bonamana and probably more than A-cha but not more than it's you and sorry sorry.

This whole world  knew SuJu because Sorry Sorry and I like It's you. So this song come third.

I feel like we should applaud to the maknae Kyuhyun because I can here his voice along with other, From the start to end. (Maybe because he is my fav so I can found his voice everytime everywhere) I think i heard Yesung's voice more to but still my top 3 is Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae. Hehehe.

For their look I like custome of them especially Donghae. Simple but handsome. less is more. He look young nearly look like dandy boy sweet gentle and good looking and all. Even he come the third in my heart but I let him win all of the boys with his look this time.
Somethime I think, When it come to Donghae, We need just his face so the girls will fall for him   

And Kyuhyun my real golden boy he still good as he was, With his gift voice and his young and charming look he still my fav maknae. ^^

The last but the most i always love, Eunhyuk. My inspiration He more fashionista, good looking and Chic. From the past I don't like when Hyukjae dress up so much on the stage but now I'm okay with it, i don't know if it's because of I usually saw him is the fantasy stage out fit so I used to it or he can match his cloth to his style but It's made him look so good now. Anyway I still like the simply Hyukjae the most.

I don't like Teukie's out fit much because I feel like I saw Hyukjae in the past when he tried to look cool  but it wierd. Teukie with the loose pant and the shirt that show off his body is wierd with me.

Uhmmm I hope they success with this album....
Hyukjae fighting
Kyuhyun fighting
Donghae fighting
SuJu fighting  ^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น