วันเสาร์ที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lee hyukjae who love to play around made my day

because of his massages on twitter ^^ so cute
He was Invited by Seohyun to her birthday party and he asked her "Why seohyun invited him" because seohyun told him she invitrd just her close friends..... I smile alot

Hyukjae look friendly with others but he thinks he didn't close to them!!!!
I don't know why he like that, I really want to know who he thing he close with. Junsu? Donghae? Teukie?

and the amusement thing is he was the first person who arrived ^^
I think it's must be amuse because Hyukjae always arkward with the quite girls ^^

But the pic of them and the birthday girls very lovely

Credit the trans from Allkpop

On June 26th, he began by writing, “Last night… I received a Kakao Talk message from Seohyun saying, ‘Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow night??’ I asked back, ‘Why, what’s up?’ Seohyun said, ‘I’m going to have a birthday party with some close friends!!^^’ I replied back, ‘Then why are you inviting me…’ Anyway, I headed there tonight to wish her a happy birthday. Unexpectedly, I ended up being the first person to arrive.”
In his next tweet with a picture of Seohyun pouring him a drink, he wrote, “We’re drinking juice… Suffocating awkwardness.”
The tweet was followed by a group photo with Kyuhyun, with Eunhyuk writing, “After 30 minutes, Kyuhyun arrived! Still kind of a weird combination. We tried to make it look like a bright environment.”
Finally, with the arrival of Heechul, Sooyoung, Jinwoon, and Amber, he wrote back to back, “Heenim and Sooyoung arrived!! It’s getting better. But where are Seohyun’s friends…” and “An hour after the promised time, Seohyun’s real friend Jinwoon and Amber arrived!! Seohyun, is this the group photo you were looking for?”
Eunhyuk wrapped up his night by finally writing,YoonA and Sunny arrived with cake!!!! This ended up being SuJu&SoShi&JYP Jinwoon kekeke. I left after that. I heard that Leeteuk and Changmin came after me. Anyway, happy birthday, Seohyun^^.”



 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น