วันจันทร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

long time ago

Until now I still unfinished watching Playful kiss

First of all it's because the original was good and the other reason is I still mad at Leader who go solo.

 Hu...... I think I knew why leader go solo
but my heart is selfish enough to pretend not to understand leader.
 I think I knew how much leader love and being loyal to his members
but I still trow the mistake to leader.
 Because my heart hurt,
They stop being together.

I watch him more than 5 years and watch him every day every program every fan cam.
 Why I don't knew how beautiful of heart. He didn't fake , honesty , work hard and kind but my disappointment took my mind

Today I search for Lee seung gi and found Hyunjoongie in Strong heart.
When I told a story of him set a date to play football with seung gi but he didn't go because he sleep,
After that I forgot Seung gi and started search for hyunjoong and found him and the actress of Playful kiss

The atmosphere of them act and comfortable play around each other made me smile,
that time I thought Ohhh. this is hyunjoongie our leader.
Smile and play but still takecare of each other.
I think he change but he always the same.

Once in a while I used to love this smile and hope he smile a lot more but when he smile on the present day I didn't see it much because my selfish mind Jung so min is cute and nature just like him.

Carefree person type meet each other ^^

I feel sad that Hwangbo didn't have this relationship like this with leader they should have too
but I still didn't hear something about their friendship

time past

Anyway Jung so min, Thanks to being friend and cheerful around hyunjoong.
Leader's smile is beautiful.

I think I will finish Playful kiss in this weekend

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น