วันพุธที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

To My Shy Prince




I had been waiting for him



After he told he was prepare solo album
since his fanmeeting in fab till now
be told he was on process the dance song

last week I saw is news about inject I feel bad because I wanna see him so much
I think it's must took 2 month to see him again for sure



because it's heo young saeng
Who seem like never in hurry once.

But when i saw this pics/news I happy and sad in the same time
I still can watch him in a short time. On TV not on picture.
Proud of him. He still want to work and wark hard for his solo debute.

but sad because his inject. I wish to saw him fully smile.

Yeongsaeng ah.



Get well soon.



don't run so much on running man.
I want to see you perf. with great body on stage more.

Fighting ^^






You are the best ever.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น