วันศุกร์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554



I always thinks this guy must have a kind heart
Because he always cried easily. He always cried when the member fight each other. Cried in his concert. Creid when he heard the sad or impress story. But I didn't look after him much.I always look for the other member that give me a motive to reach over myself.

I think the Idol didn't care much about the ordinary people because they less meet them but when I read his think about other people I surprise he actually think like he is the ordinaly one. So kind and positive. In next 10 year he must be a big star for sure because his heart would make the success for him. Who wouldn't love someone kind like this This is what he think........


"Though everyone lives each one’s life, hope we get easy, and look around ourselves to give a hand to others, and that will be a huge help. Do not just pass someone because you don’t know him or her, but say hi with a smile. If someone doesn’t say hi to you, you go to the one first and say hi with a smile; I’m sure the one will like you and you can make a new friend."

it's from Donghae Cyworld
I found it on april fool day
hope it isn't a fool.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น