วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554




^____^






I think I must be an elf. for sure



Because I always look after this guys



All of them I like the maknae the most but I still keep looking for this guy






Sometime when I question about



Where is the limit of human



I always thinks of this guy






compare with an Idol



he is just the average one.



His face can't fight Siwon or his bestfriend Donghae



His voice can't fight Kyuhyun Yesung Ryeowook



His Dance........ yes out of SuJu guys he is the best



But He didn't born to be the best. I think.






I think he really love to dance. practice hard and never stop until now



then I can say he is in to 10 of danceing idols in this generation






That why when I think about the limit of human I always thinks of him



Seem like he has no limit to try






When I think 'oh this is the best of him.' He always show us the greater thing ever



I think he just witty and great dance but when I saw him sing



I got serprise and think if he love to challenge himself?






How can people tried so hard like this?



Reach his limit again and again



and still happy with life like him






He is my inspiration



I'll try hard to reach my limit like you



Lee Hyuk Jae






And this day is his special day






Happy birthday



^________________^






Even I look Hyunjoong more I think you dance better than Hyunjoong



But Hyunjoong can play guitar hahaha









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น