วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

From Kiss the radio



Hwangbo unni interview at Kiss the radio

SJ asked hwangbo whether she still kept in touch with hyunjoong.


HB:no, he's already been a super star now, definitely has no time to stay in touch

SJ:We can help you to get his number

HB: I know his number, but it seems that he has changed it..

SJ:Let us help you to get it

HB: I've already known that....


Credit to sammikoo @ joongbo soompi
hungering4u@baidu hwangbo forum



I think that a good news that she still miss him and look at him from a far.

Still can feel her care from him.

Someone at soompi think he always loss his hand phone. I think too...... many people want his handphone then they steal it.


Someone said this .......
I only have eyes for you...
Where ever you are...
No matter what i see...

so...I'm ok...
Don't worry about it

...........................

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น