วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

From family outing



I just back to my computer after 3 day.
and just saw family outing that hyunjoong came.
I really want to see this episode because I like this two guys.
after hyunjoong grew up and look like a guy more than a boy like this.
I want to see the way hyunjoong talk to his hyori nuna
He said many time she is his Ideal type. (and sure many guy also said that. She is Lee Hyori.)
I wan to see what he will show on her.

1st thing I feel is hyunjoong talk to her is naturely. the way he talk is the same the way he talk to his brother. but in a little place of my mind I think the way he talk to hwangbo was bit comfortable than this. when he want her to did cute act.

and the second I bit upset is he told he never hike again. but he went to the top of view point.
Really sad to see that

I always want to see him with his Ideal type. want to see him can't do anything. But now he is confident hyunjoong. Huuuuuuuu.

And when I saw hyunjoong said dialoge of Boy over the flower. I think ohhhhhh. Is he in the club or did it for show. If i'm just joongbo fan I will hate him but i'm like him alot then I think of him 1st. still. now I feel like heartbreak.

I will be happy if hyunjoong together with hwangbo. she did many thing for him. That is the reason I love her.
But It is not me who choose It's hyunjoong who choose. If He love someone I will support him.

Maybe I want hyori is the girl who hyunjoong can't catch or get her. that is the interesting story .If they are someone who hyunjoong can't have.

I thought if have someone like that. it will be hyori. But after saw FO. I think hyunjoong can have hyori to if he want. he can win her too.

Ahhh why i'm sad now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น