วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

dangerous



I think it really dangerous.


I just read one of fanfic from soompi. The story that I mention in the diary before.


and i like it. the story about Dsp sister, "our leader gyu ^^". I starded read because it about kara gyuri. she not the one in kara that I like the most. I like hara. I like the breave girls. but she is kara too.

but I found something more than that.
It's "kyuhyun"
Super jounior magnae kyuhyun.

I don't interested about SM much. the 1st thing because shinhwa was want to get out from this company. they sent Andy far away and want just Eric with them. I feel like that cold blood then I didn't care this company much. But I always knew how much talent their artist have.

I ignore them.

First I saw kyuhyun in EHB. He is the one who can shoot the arrow to the point. at that time I cann't remember him. After that I saw this show again " the tape that eunhyuk cried and worry about his band will break up.and the magnae cried too. I think why he cried it set up for mission.

(that time I don't know about this car accident) Sorry maknae.

and like always I saw just eunhyuk .
Ignore the other.

I saw kyuhyun again In DvD super junior super show (I love all korean concert.) and It shock me. kyuhyun have much talent. and it more than I think very much. his voice really perfect. and he good in phrase.

I can say he is the better. The crown.(hey i'm not ELF. then it a standing out girl opinion.)
just a few word I want to say. he shine.

But after that I didn't interested in them again. because of "Find" from SS501 hahaha.



a few day ago I started searching hard about his live state.
and he serprise me again with "7 years of love"
I love hyesung in "Doll" very much.
I love youngsaeng in "find" very much.
and now I love kyuhyun in "7 years of love" very much.

superb boys.
and kyuhyun so dangerous. he will enchant you with his voice.







but now I really interested in kyuhyun because of "7 years of love"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น