วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Really love this song

Surprise she is nicole don't get me wrong. I really love her.She is pure lovely not fake to lovely or cute anymore. She always talk directly. But she always sing in high tone in Kara (maybe Kara have many playful song?) when I knew she is Nicole i'm surprise and happy she sing like this.
The melody is beautiful but story is really sad.

translation from youtube credit:wondersmurf

Kang Kyun Sung&Nicole-Happy And

we will surely see each other someday
The sun is shining,the wind blowing
Letting you go with one teardrop
But leave me that smile of yours
Remember me, who knew no one else but you

You were together with me for a long time
I'll keep all of you feeling
I'll follow the light and protect you
Remember my love

Always I love you
When I see raindrops fall
I miss you,
I get teary
Like this, my love
I always think about you
I wanna be your love baby
When I see the stars twinkle
I miss you,
I get teary
Like this, my loveasleep in my dreams
Oh It's a love

I preciously protected you
But in the end,you turned your back on me
I'll follow the light(follow the light)
Still protect you(still project you)
Please understand my heart

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น