วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Kara Hara


Someone told me. "Watch kara they are lovely"

At first I didn't interest in them. Those girls are really noise. (I saw them when they are in the waiting room.) I told my friend and she reply "you see them again those girls are good" then I tried to watch again. In the award last year. And those girls dress up as Bunny. I told my friend " too scary for her age?" and I ignore them again. That time my friend give up too.

After that I hear about them again because of Nicole on SGB show. She really talk directly but still formal. I think Ahh she really look alike SS501(About formal word). I told my friend she said " That what I said she is from KARA" after that I saw they together with SNSD once and I feel like kara is quite than the other one. At that time I knew Koo Hara. because of she think Maknae from SNSD pretty. I think " Oh this girl can say what she think without caring about her band image"

I told my friend about this and she said " If you like Hyunjoong personality this girl resemble to  kim hyunjoong. If he is the girl. I think ohhh too scary if have the girl look like hyunjoong. But untill now I think she really like hyunjoong.

best face.


best body.

want to win.

Once I saw Idol show season 4. She hit the balloon on Jokwon head really hard many time for win. Once She jump to leader of FT. Island arm (to carry her in game) so fast and don't care anything. and she jump to piggy bag after this. Still so fast again.









love money.


fearless.

she has mission to the Hunted house with the boy. She meet the snake toy and she didn't fear or screem.She just said. "It is a snake...." In The house the boy can't open the door then she get the light from his hand and open it herself. again without fear




careless.
And once she custome herself as a cow and do funny dance for Daesung. It a Crazy thing that I ever seen form Idol. And I never thing she will do it. I think she want to pretty or beautiful always but she didn't care and do it for the show.


like to sleep


and Crazy.
If you watch kara more than 4 time you will know what i mean.
She really like hyunjoong .

I really love her now because she like to play and win

And this is the pic I like the most. DSP pretty girl at the fashion show. But the little girl who want to sleep more than pretty dress on cat walk.
Hara ahhh. Your brother always want to sleep too. ^^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น