วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

First persona


Splash me with cold water please.
Because they are so hot. hahaha.
SS501 success with Persona Concert.
Congrat to them.

I love to see leader movement and choreography the most. He do it very well when he together on stage with member I feel like

"Oh. He is the leader."





In this concert no surprise to me about him I think
"maybe he will show his body in some part of him on stage."


Ahhh. I'm right. He do it in " Be nice to me, please."
But in this pic I feel like I see Son Goku from Dragon ball. He really look a like. ^^.

Anyway this is the first asia tour. It mean kim hyunjonng will do this performance around asia. (Sigh....)

I always think leader have many thing good in him more than his body. His momjung.

I like to see his smile, his wit and his guitar more.
Ahh I'm wrong with his guitar I think maybe he will show his skill too.
But he didn't. T_T

This part and this pic I like the most.

Thanks the photograper who show us how much he happy to play with his fan.


Credit : on pic : thanks again.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น