วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Kyu of SS501


His name is Kim Kyu Jung Of ss501

He is the second member I can remember after hyunjoong.Because of his manner look. He look like a guy who older and mature than hyunjoong who play around. But after i knew SS501 all member and knew their profile. I think maybe I think of him like that because of he have a little sister who he always take care and protect when his parent not at home.then make him like this. Look manner, Take care people around, kind heart, In the other hand Hyunjoong have his older brother who he can play around with and he is the youngest at home. I think his family can forgive him and let him do the way he want ( I think.) But when I saw they together Kyujong still listen to hyunjoong like hyunjoong is his idol his big brother of him. then I like to see he play around with hyunjoong very much.

Bact to Kyujong haha. I think he is very kindness, easy going, like older brother,playful like a naughty boy(he can play with hyunjoong and know the gag of hyunjoong.) he smile easily
when he told about the story behide camera, it is always funny story. And when he teast youngsaeng about keeping image that naughty.

But sometime I don't like his stage clothes and stage look. The perfect thing he have is his smile and his bright look. I can feel the spring come and the sun rise though his smile. How they dress him so much. T_T.I think he perfect with the word 'less is more'.

I don't like his look.





I like his casual look more than other.








ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น