วันอังคารที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

because of fanfiction

now I use my all time I have with many fan fiction.
Start with shinhwa fan fiction.
and go to SS501 fan fiction.
now I read wonderbang fan fiction.
And because of fanfic make I interested youngsaeng. I remember him because of his voice in "find" but after I start read fanfic I found some caracter the writer make up. I think some of them is his real caracter because of the writer always be a big fan then they should know the Idol they like are.

One of fanfic that I read have the story about Heo young saeng and Nicole of kara. They are Dsp family then I started to read. I really love this fanfic but It still on going. (I think the writer don't need to continous this fic anymore but I still read it print it and do cover with photoshop.)
The story tell about young saeng and the neighbourhood girl who he promise he will married whe hw grow up and the girl really serious with this promise then she back to ask for his promise the day he is already be a lead vocal of Idol grop. And they theme about the lead acter who find the person who kill his father and sure he is the lead actress's father.

But the most I like is youngsaeng still keep silent in this fic the writer can show his romantic side even just use a few word. And nicole I think she is really strong and mature. But in this fanfic she is sweetest and girly.

In real I never think they can together because youngsaeng like the girl with girly look.Pretty like princess and lovely at the same time.(His Tae ^__^) And Nicole look like city girl or working woman more than princess. She cute more than pretty. But after I read this story I start question.Or they close in real? and start watch about SS501 and kara.
I found they not close to much(I don't know it for tv or not.)But Nicole have Kyujong number and call Kyujong and jongmin "oppa" Nicole always call people in formal language.then I think she close to the 2 boys. In SGB Kyujong always do well when he play game with Nicole and Youngsaeng. I don't know he can answer and used I few time ( But not as good as Kyujong).Anyway i like this fan fic then I start capture again.^^
Here it is.




Really wish the writer finish this fanfic


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น