วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Amy : How old are you

About 4-5 month ago.My friend told me "minwoo now have a girlfriend and he already announced." I told my friend " he announced! who is she" and my friend send me the gameshow that make them fall in love.

Now one thing I remember of this show is minwoo smile to Amy when he got off the bus for her and her smile when know minwoo admit her confession.

But I think this love is not long.Because minwoo love to work hard and always stick with his friends and she look like a spoil girl who come form a rich family. (and yes. she is.)

and I'm true. It end. but untill now she still talk about her Ex- boyfriend minwoo. told every body he is a lier or something like that he make she sick and cry.

minwoo keep in silent and told anything. But Dongwan did it for his friend. I think in the same thing with dongwan oppa. She should stop her mouth. If the relationship end you should end all thing and let it go.Right? Why you still talk about him.

Or you want to be attention on media. Then you should show your work herd not to talk about your ex in your interview make everyone attention you like this. Pretent to be a weak girl who had a bad boyfriend. You think you are a Wonder Girls or SNSD or KARA or 2NE1 that have the fan support you always?

You know that make you different from those girls. they always tried hard and show good job for media. Thing you do is opposite them.

I'm 27 years old like you. I already knew if you want to be attention you should work hard first on your own. and I already knew about should not talk about your ex it simple thing for your pride.

In this age you should already know thing should say and should not. When minwoo broke up with his ex - girlfriend before you that time I think It must be him who rude they relationship.Even I 'm his fan I still think It must be him. But this time I totaly think because of you.

Come on spoil girl. Grow up and do it with you own. Stop your mouth now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น