วันพุธที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

The time of WGM

Around Two years ago
I addicted the varity program called
-We Got Married-
or
We Called -WGM-
It's because of ANDY of Shinhwa I started to watched this varity from the started
And Trun to be the Crazy fan of WGM because of "Joongbo"
And stop watching when Joongbo end.
I think it's over some best couple of the show had gone
There was not interesting anymore
But.....
one years later I heard the news that SeoHyun of SNSD will appear on this show
I start to watch again because she paired with kyuhyun.
They are the fav. unofficial couple of SM
the magnae couple.
I can said that I watch WGM again because of kyuhyun hehehe.
But
this guy is really interesting


I didn't look you are beautiful

Don't know him much .Just know he is the MC of yearend concert

who make the not good memory for himself.

He just the rook band leader for me

But

After the first EP. I really feel sorry to him to pair with Seobaby

Seohyun was the weird one for me ^^

I feel like I look at Hwangbo and Hyunjoong again but they change the geder

I fell like it must hard to yonghwa to deal with the strict Seohyun

But to my serprise

He did it very well and they really cute together

With the elementary boy yong.

I start to addict this program again

Too bad I didn't have time like those day.

And this guy is awesome

Take care..... Leadership........Funny........and charming

He look cool in the stage with the sharp eyes

But he look really cute like a boy in WGM

and now I found he really smart in Running Man

Something I like the most in him is

He look like and ordinary guy

the one who witty funny and cute

and din't care about image much

hehe

I like it.


He look like the ordinary (handsome) guy from Pusan right?
I love this pic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น