วันจันทร์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

I feel like I was betraied..... by our beloved leader. T_T

The 2nd Bae yong joon?
I just feel you leave tripleS behide hyunjoongie...
You just leave to go with the perfect one(thing)in front of you.

Hyunjoongie What about this....

"When asked if he wasn’t granted the same freedom before, he replied, “It’s different from now. Back then, I had to do the things I was asked to since we were a group. Being in a group and being on your own is different.”

Credit : Allkpop

Yes it's defferent.
you are really change to a different person. Leader.
I didn't feel your kind-heart anymore.

As youngsaeng said. Please wait for us but don't hope too much.
I think about it now. it's because of you so he said that.

I once though you must cried alot with stress and way to decided when the contract expried.But when I read the interview about you. I think you must decided in short minute your heard that.

Are you still kim hyunjoong? Or the New hallyu star Kim hyunjoong?
I really envy Elf. now that they still have Teukie and Heenim and hyukjae and the other who always said they are group forever.And their fan would happy didn't like us.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น