วันอังคารที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

To Leader Of SS501

Hyunjoong ah~
It's hard time right?
For this step of you to go.


What You do is the right thing. Hyunjoong ah~
It's the step of you to go.


I think you must cried alot this time.
To decided this thing.
Don't cried too much.


I think all your brothers understand it
And they still love you as you are.
I'm sure they understand thing as well
and I still think they still love you as their brother.
It's much hard after this but go ahaed and comeback to your friend when you miss them
When the time is through (true*)


I knew how much you love and proud of you group.
No matter want they are.
And I know how much you confident when you are with your brother


Love them right?
I think they love you too.
Then just do great job and as your fan I'll wait for you untill
Our leader comeback.


With all your love for your friend and brother
I think one day you will comeback.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น