วันพุธที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

From last years

Edit : I wrote the other blog last year but I didn't update anything much. because I love here moreand because of his news I back to the old blog to see how much I used to love him and what I think about him(truw up)

and i'm happy i still the same : Always Worry About Him. hyunjoong ah your live is not Roller Coaster. Just lives like the simple person.your decided always make your fan worry for you.

and this entry make me remember how much Hyunjoong love to be a leader of SS501 more the acting as Yoon Ji Hoo. Then why you sign to that company. They must lead you to act again.
****************************************************

At the begining of his fanmeeting that call "Goodbye yoon ji hoo".


He went to state and said " hello. I'm leader of ss501 kim hyunjoong. nice to meet you."


Ha Ha Ha. He really want to go back as the leader.


When He is on state he look charisma. smart. and attractive like this.





and the leader at backstate...... wear this when dance ... ^^

still....


prepare words .


And Go to stage with medicine..... - -"


hyunjoong ahh you always paid the money you have at hospital.

Credit : on pic

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น