วันเสาร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Hyukjae - R-E-U

I Knew you really adore this little girl.
The talent one.
I don't like her song so much like you.
But your feat. "Letter for you" with her.
It's SuperB.
I want you pair with someone else.
I still don't know Who I think she really match you.
Maybe "Nicole"?
But Nicky is still not my best choic........

Hyoyeon? She can dance well
like Danceing Queen.
Really suit you.
But...I think she isn't fair player like you.
She want to win like you.... but she didn't brave like you.
She want to win more than pride.
Not like you.
Gyuri? Hehehe.
She still isn't my last choic too. I don't know why.
I feel she like you but... I feel like you didn't like her back.
Just close but noting more than.
Uhm...... Maybe you are real jewel guy....
I can't found someone match you.
But.... You like her......... "IU"
Then I did this photoshop
It's just for my fun.
AND HYUKJAE Ahhhhhh
She still 17.
The real high school girl hyukjae ah.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น