วันศุกร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

About : I have a lover

I Just random a live perfermance. And Found Super Junior K.R.Y. and Lee donghae.

.

.

Uhmmm I though Oh. Why Donghae?.

Donghae is in SJ-M.

Knew he can sing. But always think he dance and playful around better than anyone.

I like him that way.

My bestfriend called him Mr. Everything.

.
I didn't interest in this song much I just think if it Kyuhyun or someone solo it should be good.

But When I read the lyric that superB.

I found the perf.

I think It's just K.R.Y. sing that.

But Lee Donghae appear.

.

.

after that I serfing for a while I found Taeyeon sang this song too.

.

.

This song might be one of my fav because of the lyrics.

And now

I start love Donghae - Taeyeon

because they are my top 3.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น