วันพุธที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Long time

Whaooo long time I didn't come here
I'm happy to myself I can type useless thing here again yepp!!!!
life is too busy now...... with something I don't even know what to do.
But mum told me this is it. It's called work.
yes mum. lived with you is so good and I want it now.
how can parent past this messy thing for long time and everyday?
I feel like dying.
My dream slow drop out from my head.
and don't have courage to challenge the world anymore.
Can't go higher. Can't go where I want.
Lazy everyday.
I always happy with my dream and daydreaming every day.
But not for now.
it's just blank.
As Achilles chose.I want people remember me as a speacial person for long time.
but now i'm on the way to be a normal person.
I don't want to be noone anymore
It's fine. Have a happy life and and peacefully
But not now... it's should be happen like this when I'm 40 years old already.
Not now.When I have many dream,many plane, many energy like this.
Maybe my aunty was right. I just a girl who scare to change.
Anyway. I should do my best for now too (Even I can't understand anything T_T)
Work hard do my best. live for today not tomorrow!!!!!
It's the way to be a special toooooo.
GO high girl!!!!!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น