วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

"At least I still have you"

I really love this song now.
surprixe when I saw the member from M can sang in different language
Uhmmm. Not just sang. I think they already did great job
*******************
The pic...... this boy (Already guy now) is the one who sang this song
And I found the pic he sang with nicole so cute


I’m afraid it’s too late I want to hold you

Know that I felt your impression Having the moon’s impression

Know that you were real

Knew I lost strength

For you I will


Want to move but can’t

Still want to look at you

Realized I felt your realize for me Has an impression like a print in the snow

Realized the blurriness of thought

Realized I couldn’t breathe

Letting Us Be inseparable


If I could, I would give up the whole world

At least there’s still you Deserve my cherish

And you here with me Is life’s surprise

Maybe I could forget the whole world I wouldn’t

If I would loose track of you

Your heart’s location I finally remember where it is


We are not easy

We are not ourselves I’m afraid time’s too fast

Haven’t seen you close enough

I’m afraid time’s too slow

Scared of the day I will lose you

Scared that in one night we will turn old Be Inseparable

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น