วันศุกร์ที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

lovely hyung

I just watch interview of SS501
I saw something lovely. His lovely hyung.^^



Love when hyunjoong said about his interview after filming Boy over the flower. about he want back to be the leader of ss501 and want to try his best with his member but when he back home eat and switch his computer. He found interview hyungjun want to rise up and go solo.

I think if i'm being him or in the other hand .It must be upset if the youngest member say something like this.But his hyung not get upset any more.He still joke with that interview. When hyunjoong told this story make me like him alot. He just see it funny not think his member just interview want to go ahead him or leave him and group anymore.(or he think but he not serious about it...? I think he see it fanny).

And his baby member.I think because of his hyung success he want to be too. Go hyungjun you can do it. I see you tried hard this year. Your leader hyung always like you the most and take care of you very much. He never get mad at you no matter what you do or say.Look like he really love you.

and after this interview. I think of his nuna... Again. Because I just saw he do well in the interview again. he told this story very nature.In the part I think he very stress about answer the question. He alway answer the form/practice answer. but now he do it nature, saying what he want. Manage and play with timing and answer it in good way.make some crisis question solf.

He really learn more form her.learn how to comfortable with his senior. How to make easy answer.How to change topic(and adaptation with his funny 4d story).

and special thing I saw youngsaeng laugh alot at the back. He really lovely to support his friend and his leader.

I may fall in love this group.

credit thanks -Translator: SS5014ever
Editor: Irene
Timer: SS5014ever
QC+Encoder: ds501
Credits: Quainte501.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น