วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

4 teaser

I just see 4 teaser of ss501. they do mini MV for 2nd album. That great.
Sure because of hyunjoong ^_^ play assassin character. Really suih him. He always kill the girl's heart. Hahaha.

But to day is youngsaeng turn. I satisfied to say I like youngsaeng’s song more than hyunjoong’s. Maybe because we are all already saw hyunjoong perf. (I think he pref. this song 3 time before. I like it too.Love hyunjoong eyes but didn’t surprise.)


When I listen Youngsaeng’s song I feel like this is the theme song of this MV.He is in all white make him look good. Like his song tell about their story. (and hyunjoong’s song tell about only his past.)

Now I really want to see this mini series.
Go Boys.

But something I really surprise is in Mnet this day the first rank is Lee Seung Gi. He can win all of ss-boy. Hyunjoong got 2nd place and youngsaeng got 3rd and kyujong got 5th.

Oh Seung Gi ahhh. You really good too. I want to listen his song now.

1 ความคิดเห็น: