วันอังคารที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Hyukjae and junsu

I really love “the best friend forever of eunhyuk and junsu” very much.
I sometime thing if they still close to each other like before?
But I wish they will……………. So I keep looking at them.

Not long ago Junsu turn to be a actor of musical and now Eunhyuk too.
Not long ago Junsu turn to be a lead actor of Music video and now Eunhyuk too.
I really love to see they do something familiar to each other like this.

I don’t think Junsu is a good looking. Really!.
He just cute and charisma but not handsome.
In TVXQ I think Jaejoong is the most good looking guy. Hehehehe.
And Sure! Eunhyuk too.
I think my forever fav. maknae Kyuhyun still handsome than everyone. ^^.
It turn out Eunhyuk got the lead role in music video too. It’s his first time. Hehehehe.

They started to play a lead role in MV too.
I don’t know what to do when I see the making of music video. It’s something I didn’t expect to.

Junsu in “In heven is so handsome. I never saw him this way before.
Really handsome in the business man role.
Eunhyuk in “Don’t say” also handsome too.
I scream and roll my body because of shy.
Like I’m there witness him show his love to that girl with my own eyes. ^^
I might really crazy now. In love with Hyukjae so deep.

Lee Hyuk Jae fighting
Kim Jun Su fighting

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น