วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

JYJ Fighting


I saw Cassiopeia cried her heart out at JYJ concert

I think

It's must be really hurt for the fans

I thinks sometime you must do thinks


"What did I just do to my fans?"
and

"Why did I do that to our fans?"


If I'm your real fans
I would like

It's hurt so bad that They been like this after took many years together

But
I'm not your real fan from start
and the situation about Shinhwa and SS501
I used to it
I really understand what happen
and what made you leave
-Now-

I happy that Hyunjoong still have a change to contact his member when he want to
But It's must hard for thr three of them to keep contact with the two boys

think of what you did to the fans
Like breaking their heart

But

I still like you Kim Jaejoong

Then
Be strong

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น