วันพุธที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Puppy love VS Real love

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I always fall for the support caracter. In both of the book and the movie. I always wrong when I guess who is the main acter.

Now after I saw WGM YongSeo and SMtowns back stage of KyuSeo. I think.......

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! it's come back to me again. Wrong when I guess the main caracter.
I think Kyuhyun is the one who match with Seohyun.....Before Yonghwa appear.....
Who eles ? It's must be Kyuhyun!!!!!!!



SJ and SNSD Knew it!




The fanclub knew it!



The commercial ad's PD knew it!


And the Korea nation knew it!!!


Then I think. It's him
Kyuhyun was match made fro haven for her
(a bit overacted sorry to Seohyun)
But
I'm Wrong again!!!
After whatced WGM YongSeo went to fishing!!!!!!




The boy from Pusan took her away

But Take Care of her until I think

Aish!!!! Even it's Kyuhyun. He can't did it like yonghwa did


And Even it's Kyuhyun. He can't charming her

like Yonghwa did.....

My Kyuhyun trun to be a support caracter again.
Kyuhyun ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyuhyun ah!!!!!!

I'm wrong with guesses again

T_____T

What can I do about my header banner ?????

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น