วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

It's hurt me alot

Like a title

it's hurt me alot when I found out that Our Leader Hyunjoong sign with the new agency.

Not becouse of he himself said "don't trust the rumour". And "don't worry"
(But what is it Hyunjoongie!!!!).

I already think he'll go to the big one. but I still hope. if he sign with DSP.
and because of his words in that concert make me confident more.

first. I don't like the head in his new agency. once he told jaejoojng is the best among the Idol.But after what happen to jaejoong and his agency.He never mention Jea again. And go to Hyunjoong. (If he just say the words like hyunjoong like a flower or have a best face something like that I'll hate him more.)

Even the new agency can make hyunjoong to be top star.I still like DSP.

I think this company is didn't force the artist much. like the case the HJ and YS go to HK. they admitt what their star made. If it's happen in SM. What do you think. I already saw what happen to Kangin and I think if HJ and YS is in SM. They can say goodbye to their future after this for sure.

aish....Hyunjoong ah. I don't konw what I feel for you now!!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น