วันศุกร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Kim kyu jung





Kyujung ah~~~
Sometime I annoy you for your acting on varity very much.
I think it's too much.
But after I saw strong heart
I remember why I looking for you those day
the day of M-pick
It's because of your real personal
the very kind person of SSboy.
Who help hyunjoong from snail.
the boy who woke up early
the boy who easy sleeping everywhere
I boy who youngsaeng take care the most
****************
Kyujung ah.
Just being yourself
We love you yourself.
We can feel your kind
Don't try to funny
that no need for you
Just smile and kind like the way you are
you really positive thinking you know
*******************
Let your leader hyung do funny himself
you just stand still.

I saw hwangbo cried for you
your senior who knew you support you you know?
She is your nuna right?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น