วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

To jay again


Jay something you met now is so hard right?
even you didn't comeback for any reason.
it's hurt to knew you survived by yourself.
and no one beside you.poor you.
I think the same with khun.
It'll past someday.
then you should comeback and face it.
But it's you who decide.
It's make many people hate your brother.
Even all your brother did it for you.
I didn't hate them.
I know how much you guys love each other.
you decide to tell manager and the boys decide to protect you.
It's end.
I just admit today we lost 2pm leader.
But I think we didn't lost Park jaebum.
You should comeback.
The only place you should be there is
"On stage"
waiting for your comeback
I want to see you on stage again
*********************

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น