วันพุธที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

One love

I serprise when I saw his name who wrote and compose the song called -ONE LOVE-

The song really good. I love when he sing. The story about the man who broke up with his girl but he still love her. The girl tell him to find someone who better than her. But the boy told her he still love her and don't go. I love when he sang

(Do you want love...)
"What should I do"
(And I want love.....)
"I still loving you"
Always be my girl
Please comeback to me girl.

The memory are beatiful. Always be my girl
I don't wanna ever say good bye.
*************************************************
If he wrote it by himself I think it's his story.haha.
GUMMY ahhh. How can she leave you If you said What can I do. I still love you like that.
If it's me I'll start running back to your arm in a minute you say that.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น