วันอังคารที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Little free time...

I'm back to State again for my job and my family
On the plane I though of Jay."Maybe I'll send card to support him"
But I didn't. I have a little free time and I spend it with my brother.

The first place I want to visit. Universal studio.
this place really expensive.But I still went back again n again.
It's nearly holloween then they decorate that way.


Feel like i'm in front of that park.


Water world! The lead actress from twilight.(not bella)
But I can't remember her .


Asking her for the way... hahaha

You can see the chruch in the left. that time I want just a cup of coffee.

after shopping in late night.Before took a bus to our place. We had just 1.25$ hahaha

Me. and my brother after all day. Too tired.
Their job... not my job...^^


surprise when I saw this!!!!!!!

I should turn off my cam. But It beautiful.

and I'm very happy I'll back to my home.Yeah.

It a 6 day.I really tired. and have many thing I leard from this trip.

Many people I leard about them. But It still fun for me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น