วันพุธที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

take a pic



-SeoKyu taking pictures-
Heechul: Are you filming We Got Married? (with Kyuhyun)
Heechul: What about Yonghwa? Where is he?
Heechul: Remove Yonghwa!
Seohyun: Oppa let's take a picture together!
Heechul: Me too? :">
Seohyun: Yes. Let's take a picture together with the other oppas.
Heechul: I only want to take a picture with you, and not with everybody else.
Kyuhyu: It's not a picture with only me?



Yeah! Kyuhyun ah. it's not just you.......

^^

And I like this moment


Kyuhyun ah. you gain an Anti's from just now

I knew how confident you are but Don't play with antis

^__^

How can you two lovely and cute like this!

Even I love you two that much.

But She already married kyuhyun ah.

From what I see you really look like

"SM's best unofficial sibling couple"

you really like a boy and girl version of each other.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น